DayZ Commander - Change Log
0.9.1.79 (May 11, 2013)
- [BugFix] Improves on fixing some servers incorrectly greyed out.
- [BugFix] Fixes copy-to-clipboard functionality not always working with non-us locales.
0.9.1.76 (May 11, 2013)
- [Feature] New button in settings panel to retrieve your GUID for whitelist-only server purposes.
- [Feature] No longer redownloads mod list when it hasn't changed.
- [BugFix] Fixed issue with some servers incorrectly greyed out.
0.9.1.69 (February 27, 2013)
- [BugFix] Fixed crash when launching arma2 and trying to kill existing arma2 process fails.
- [BugFix] Fixed crash that occurs sometimes when at least one friend exists
0.9.1.64 (February 25, 2013)
- [Feature] Updated installer msi, unfortunately it will be detected as a new unknown file by IE/chrome/Firefox for a little while
- [BugFix] Better retry logic when trying to update and dayzcommander file is locked
- [BugFix] Showing error details when dayzcommander fails to update itself for troubleshooting
0.9.1.56 (February 24, 2013)
- [BugFix] Fixing possible windows filelock issue during commander update process
0.9.1.52 (February 24, 2013)
- [BugFix] Fixing AggregateException issue on startup again.
0.9.1.51 (February 24, 2013)
- [BugFix] Fixing AggregateException issue on startup
- [BugFix] Removed message box error regarding named pipes
- [Other] Removing possible reason for being falsely detected as virus
0.9.1.45 (February 24, 2013)
- [Feature] Server count per mod in install panel
- [BugFix] Fixed issue with mod install error when mod contains same exact file twice in two locations
0.9.1.39 (February 22, 2013)
- [Feature] Reworked .msi installer on website
- [BugFix] Fixing crash sometimes occuring from bad filter settings
0.9.1.5 (February 18, 2013)
- [BugFix] Fixed glitch with antivirus programs crashing commander on startup
0.9.1.4 (February 17, 2013)
- [Feature] Partially installed mods will now show as "Corrupt" instead of "Not found"
- [Other] Moved some startup requests to background thread to speed up app startup
- [BugFix] Fixed issue with mod overriding not working
- [BugFix] Fixed issue with reinstalling mods with overlapping folder usage
0.9.1.1 (February 16, 2013)
- [Feature] Major overhaul to download/install system
- [Feature] Upgrading/Donwgrading a mod only downloads files that have changed
- [Feature] Checking/verifying local versions is much faster and accurate
- [Feature] Switching between mod versions that are already downloaded is much faster
- [Feature] Derriving version numbers from servers is more accurate
- [Feature] New mods can now be added without needing a new version of commander
- [Feature] Install panel now hides mods/arma2 beta downloads when arma2 is not found on the system and replaces it with steps on what the user should do to fix that.
- [Other] DayZ official mod is now grouped with other mods
0.9.0.128 (February 11, 2013)
- [BugFix] Fixing bug where some mods trigger false positive as out-of-date
0.9.0.127 (February 10, 2013)s
- [Feature] Added DayZOring
0.9.0.126 (February 9, 2013)
- [BugFix] Version recognition fix
0.9.0.125 (January 31, 2013)
- [BugFix] Fixed issue with some DayZIsladuala servers not appearing in filtered list
0.9.0.124 (January 27, 2013)
- [Feature] Added DayZOrigins
- [Feature] Added DayZThirsk
- [Feature] Added DayZIsladuala
- [BugFix] More helpful error handling for the most common user problems
0.9.0.123 (January 21, 2013)
- [Other] Tweaked sign-up form words to make it more obvious to the people who gloss over it that it's not for the DayZ private beta.
0.9.0.122 (January 20, 2013)
- [Other] Added new tools sign-up form
0.9.0.121 (January 13, 2013)
- [Feature] Added DayZ 2017 (with 1.1 release)
0.9.0.120 (January 4, 2013)
- [BugFix] Launch using steam actually works again. (Assuming you also select the overwrite files so steam works setting)
0.9.0.119 (January 4, 2013)
- [BugFix] Fixed potential unhandled exception when downloading a mod
- [BugFix] Showing/catching potential error when trying to launch game and arma2oa location is unknown
- [BugFix] Launch using steam fix setting now verifies the application isn't running before trying to overrwrite the arma2oa with the beta (was causing unhandled exception)
0.9.0.118 (January 1, 2013)
- [Feature] Added DayZ+ Support
- [BugFix] Added better handling when downlodaing a mod and server returns a "range not satisified" error.
0.9.0.117 (December 29, 2012)
- [Other] Updated rent your own server link
0.9.0.116 (December 26, 2012)
- [BugFix] Fixed bug with arma2 beta version mismatch
0.9.0.115 (December 25, 2012)
- [Feature] Added Namalsk .73 support
0.9.0.113 (December 14, 2012)
- [Feature] Added Taviana 2.0 support
0.9.0.112 (December 14, 2012)
- [Feature] Added Namalsk .72 support
0.9.0.111 (December 11, 2012)
- [BugFix] Fixed version mismatch issue for dayztaviana.com mod
- [Other] Arma2 beta's are now considered backwards compatible for purposes of white/grey server name coloring
0.9.0.110 (December 3, 2012)
- [Feature] Added DayZTaviana (dayzland.com) support
0.9.0.109 (December 3, 2012)
- [Feature] Added DayZTaviana (dayzland.eu) support
- [Feature] Added HTTP mod resume support
0.9.0.108 (November 26, 2012)
- [Feature] Added Celle support
- [Feature] Clicking the close button with the settings or install panel open will now only close the panel.
0.9.0.107 (November 11, 2012)
- [BugFix] Install/Update now properly shows up white when everything official is up to date.
- [Other] Reverted "Repair" label to "Reinstall" - caused too much confusion
0.9.0.106 (November 10, 2012)
- [Feature] Improved self-updater downloading, mirrors, and consistency checking
- [BugFix] Fixed ugly Windows8 tab styling
- [Other] Renamed donate button
- [Other] Improved mod download error messages
- [Other] Renamed Reinstall command to Repair
0.9.0.104 (November 9, 2012)
- [Feature] Mod downoads now support cancel and will automatically resume when a partial file exists
0.9.0.102 (November 7, 2012)
- [Feature] Improved mod version check algorithim
0.9.0.100 (November 5, 2012)
- [Other] Improved Namalsk support
0.9.0.99 (November 4, 2012)
- [BugFix] Fixed issue with player list tooltip not showing player names
0.9.0.98 (October 31, 2012)
- [Feature] Support for DayZ 1.7.3 file pattern
0.9.0.97 (October 28, 2012)
- [BugFix] Fixed bug with some servers responding with 9999
0.9.0.96 (October 23, 2012)
- [Feature] Added DayZ Namalsk mod support
0.9.0.95 (October 20, 2012)
- [BugFix] Fixed lingor install issue for locales that use a comma in decimals
0.9.0.94 (October 20, 2012)
- [BugFix] Increased mod download timeout
0.9.0.93 (October 19, 2012)
- [BugFix] Fixed issue with refresh all servers
0.9.0.92 (October 19, 2012)
- [Feature] Added support for linking to directly joining server with dzcommander://IP:PORT pattern
- [Other] Improved mod support
0.9.0.91 (October 13, 2012)
- [BugFix] Fixed possible crash on Commander startup
0.9.0.90 (October 8, 2012)
- [Feature] Reworker Install/Update UI
- [Feature] Added support for Utes, Zargabad, and Panthera
0.9.0.89 (September 30, 2012)
- [Feature] Added realtime "total player count" to friends tab
- [BugFix] Fixed AggregateException on failed connection to friends list
0.9.0.88 (September 25, 2012)
- [Feature] Added DayZ Fallujah support
0.9.0.87 (September 24, 2012)
- [Feature] The friend system is now more resilient.
- [Feature] Added connection status to friends tab
- [Other] Updated donate button/link
0.9.0.86 (September 23, 2012)
- [Feature] The friend system is now instant and handled with a persistent connection to my servers. This means, no depending on "refresh all servers" to see if a particular player is online.
0.9.0.85 (September 16, 2012)
- [BugFix] Fixed issue with connecting to bliss-based lingor servers
- [BugFix] Fixed issue with some empty servers showing up as "Not Playing"
- [Other] Selecting a non-official mod now automatically clears "hide unofficial" filter
- [Other] Max player filter now defaults to 128 instead of 100
0.9.0.84 (September 14, 2012)
- [BugFix] Fixed arma2 showing (and launching with) incorrect version due to invalid directory override
- [BugFix] Fixed possible crash at startup
- [BugFix] Fixed some lingor servers not being recognized as lingor and launching with normal dayz mod
- [Other] Updated link to dayz changelog
- [Other] Relabled Multi GPU support to "Force Direct3d 9"
0.9.0.83 (September 10, 2012)
- [Feature] Added download/filter/launch support for DayZ Takistan
- [Feature] Added filter support for DayZ Utes (No additional download required)
0.9.0.82 (September 9, 2012)
- [BugFix] Fixed bug with Lingor and "launch with steam" setting not working together
0.9.0.81 (September 8, 2012)
- [BugFix] Fixed bug where corrupt settings file could put commander window completely off the screen
- [BugFix] Fixed possible crash on startup when version check failed
- [BugFix] Fixed bug where closing commander wouldn't stop download/install process
- [Other] Now showing more helpful information in the event of an application crash
- [Other] Improved memory/cpu consumption
- [Other] Added SHA256 hash verfication after download, but before install
0.9.0.80 (September 4, 2012)
- [BugFix] Fixed overwrite arma2 for steam setting sometimes not working
- [Other] Checking for invalid arma2 OA folder setting and alerting user of the problem
0.9.0.79 (September 3, 2012)
- [BugFix] Fixed DayZ Lingor launch issue for some users
- [Other] Increased max player count in filter to 128
- [Other] Text color for time on night servers is now black instead of grey
- [Other] Removed yellow "almost full" color for player count, red is now full as well as almost full
0.9.0.78 (September 3, 2012)
- [BugFix] Fixed percentage only showing 0% when downloading from ftp mirrors
0.9.0.77 (September 2, 2012)
- [Feature] Lingor Support! (Install, update, launch - no extra configuration needed
- [Feature] Can now filter by mod (DayZ or DayZ Lingor)
- [Feature] "Hide Locked" and "Hide Official" are two seperate filters
- [Feature] Multi-mirror download support for network load balancing
- [BugFix] Fixed bug with arma2 reporting wrong installed version
- [Other] Renamed "versions" to "install/update"
0.9.0.76 (September 1, 2012)
- [Feature] Checking for installation of Arma2&OA on startup and prompting user with instructions if needed
- [BugFix] Fixed possible crash-on-startup bug when network unavailable
0.9.0.74 (August 28, 2012)
- [Feature] New SEARCH tab! Search by player name or server name.
- [Feature] Added password prompt for servers that require them.
- [BugFix] Fixed issue where in-game friends would sometimes not show up as online
0.9.0.73 (August 20, 2012)
- [BugFix] Fixed server refresh speed issue for some useres, caused by last release.
0.9.0.72 (August 19, 2012)
- [Feature] Can now REinstall your current version of DayZ/Arma2Beta*
- [Feature] Refreshing all servers takes 50% less time than before
- [Feature] Server refreshing is now cancelled when joining a game
- [Feature] Added server's minimum arma2 revision to server's version tooltip
- [Feature] Cached game list (hosted on my server) is now more agressively filtering servers that haven't responded recently. This results in a faster server list refresh for you.
- [BugFix] BattleEye is now flushed before installing an Arma2Beta version (this should fix some users infinite Loading... message)
- [Other] Server version/compatibility color is now automatically updated after a DayZ/Arma2Beta install to reflect new client versions
0.9.0.71 (August 18, 2012)
- [Feature] Simplified versions screen for usability
- [BugFix] Unknown arma2 install/download failure when your arma2 directory hasn't been set/detected yet
- [BugFix] Arma version displayed not honoring when directory override
0.9.0.70 (August 16, 2012)
- [Feature] New "In-Game" bar that shows you which server you are currently on and allows you to switch back to the game window or close the game.
- [Feature] Added help link (points to website FAQ)
- [BugFix] Fixed bug with DayZ version number of favorited servers never changing
- [BugFix] Fixed bug with Arma2 version number not changing after upgrade/downgrade without commander restart
- [BugFix] Fixed bug where Arma2 version list was blank with every other version refresh
- [Other] Added more noticable styling to buttons when they are pressed
- [Other] Server refreshing is now automatically canceled when you begin installing either arma2 or dayz. This should help users who have older routers that get "stuck" during the download.
0.9.0.69 (August 15, 2012)
- [Feature] Added Arma2 Version Manager (roll-back, roll-forward, go crazy)
- [Feature] Pushed max connections setting ceiling to 1000 (for people with nice routers)
- [BugFix] Fixed issue where Arma2 installation would sieze at 100% download
- [BugFix] After installing a new Arma2 patch, you no longer have to force a version refresh
- [Other] Min/Max/Close buttons are now visible even when panels are open
- [Other] Improved typography/layout in panels
0.9.0.67 (August 14, 2012)
- [BugFix] Fixed Unauthorized Access bug for some users when installing DayZ mod
- [Other] Reset all filters button is now docked in the bottom-left corner
- [Other] Up to 200% increase in startup performance
0.9.0.65 (August 13, 2012)
- [Feature] Can now install DayZ Version of choice (188.8.131.52 thru 184.108.40.206 as of now).
- [BugFix] Fixed 99% arma download status bug
- [BugFix] Fixed issue where manual version check was required after new DayZ downloaded
- [Other] DayZ mirror can now be adjusted without needing a new version of commander
0.9.0.62 (August 11, 2012)
- [Feature] Downloading of DayZ files is now done over dayzcommander.com mirror (fast)
- [Other] Tweaked spacing layout for download status text
0.9.0.61 (August 10, 2012)
- [BugFix] Supporting new DayZ patch format for updates
- [BugFix] Fixed issue with manually added favorites not showing correct game versions
0.9.0.60 (August 9, 2012)
- [BugFix] Fixed issue with some users settings.xml file becoming unusable and needing to be deleted before commander would run
- [BugFix] Fixed issue with blank game directory settings unable to be overridden
- [BugFix] Fixed download percentage indicator during DayZ mod download
- [Other] Moved commander "view change log" button down for consitency
0.9.0.59 (August 8, 2012)
- [Feature] Can now launch DayZ from settings panel without joining a server
- [Feature] When selecting a server row, a refresh of the row will now automatically happen
- [Feature] Added icon for non-hive/protected servers
- [Feature] Added icon for non "PLAYING" servers (so when the server is restarting)
- [Feature] Added ability to filter out non playable servers
- [Other] Simplified server name tooltip (was driving me crazy)
0.9.0.57 (August 5, 2012)
- [Feature] Ping filter slider now adjusts by 10 instead of 50
- [Feature] Improved server name tooltip to include IP, ping, last joined date, player count
- [Feature] Ping column now also includes a colored bar
- [BugFix] Minimum saved window height is now 400 (instead of 800)
- [Feature] Lots of styling tweaks and better use of space
- [Other] Moved lock icon to server name column
- [Other] Moved note column to far left (from far right)
- [Other] Startup splash image recreated
0.9.0.56 (August 4, 2012)
- [Feature] Can now filter by min/max playing survivors
- [Feature] Version sorting now includes both DayZ and Arma
- [Other] Removed "Armor" server setting filter/display
- [Other] Improved feedback when filter is applying/applied
0.9.0.55 (August 3, 2012)
- [Feature] Can now Copy the IP and Port of a server to your clipboard by right-clicking the name.
- [Feature] Ability to manually add favorites based on IP and Port. Also supports clipboard pasting IP:PORT into textbox all at once.
- [Feature] New button to cancel server refresh batch
- [Feature] Added setting to disable auto-refresh all servers at startup
- [Feature] Favorites and recent list now auto-refresh at startup (regardless of setting above)
- [BugFix] Fixed crash that could happen when clicking and dragging window
- [Other] Increased size of quick refresh button
- [Other] Process will now shut down quicker when closing during server refresh
0.9.0.54 (July 31, 2012)
- [Feature] Improved inital refresh performance (Now only using my hosted cached list of servers, instead of relying on gamespy at all on the client)
0.9.0.53 (July 31, 2012)
- [BugFix] Fixed issue with cached server names
- [BugFix] Fixed issue with some servers not showing up because of multi-packet gamespy protocol
- [Other] Combined locked and unofficial filters
- [Other] Added some robustness to the autoupdating of Commander
0.9.0.52 (July 29, 2012)
- [Feature] Added link to change logs for Dayz Commander, Arma2, and Dayz mod
0.9.0.51 (July 29, 2012)
- [Feature] When gamespy server list returns a low number of servers (or none), a cached list that I host is used.
- [Feature] Added 'Reset all filters' button
- [Feature] Added 'Hide unofficial servers' (non-hive)
- [Feature] When joining a server, if arma is already running the user has the opportunity to close the other instances automatically.
- [Feature] Reduced ping feature has now become a way to manually set the max number of connections (from 3 to 500), for better customizing stability or performance experience.
- [Feature] Improved tooltips (more of them, better styling, and quicker showing)
- [BugFix] Fixed issue where time was reported wrong when UTC offset was two digits
- [BugFix] Fixed issue when installed arma version is newer than server version still being reported as valid.
0.9.0.47 (July 22, 2012)
- [Feature] Can now automatically install/update both DayZ mod and Arma2OA beta all from within DayZCommander.
- [Feature] Added private server notes! You can now add per-server, persisted notes to any server.
- [Feature] Added 24-hr Time format setting for our European users
- [Feature] Added setting to automatically overwrite your Arma2OA.exe with the beta Arma2OA.exe, so launching with steam will work.
- [BugFix] Fixed bug in auto-update commander process for users who install windows on a different drive then commander. (This will only fix for the subsequent update)
- [BugFix] Fixed checkbox styling for users who disabled windows 'visual styles'
- [BugFix] Fixed bug where some servers wouldn't report friends are online
- [Feature] Added button to automatically restart/apply dayz commander after update
- [Feature] DayZ version check no longer depends on changelog.txt existing
- [Other] Removed 'scores' server setting from UI (all servers have this on anyways)
0.9.0.39 (July 17, 2012)
- [Feature] Can now override DayZ mod directory in settings pane
- [Feature] Can now automatically close DayZ Commander when launching a game
- [Feature] The versions panel now shows you the percentage of servers running a particular version. (This helps figure out which versions you probably want to be on right now.)
- [Feature] The 'check now' button on the versions pane now also refreshes 'Your Version' of Arma2 and DayZ.
- [Feature] Servers that are on a different version (of either dayz or arma) now have a faded out color.
- [Feature] Automatic download and install/upgrade of latest Arma2 beta version (via the Versions panel)
- [Feature] Friends list now shows the 'normal' server row information so it allows refresh, favoriting, etc.
- [Feature] Added 'Hide Wrong Arma2 Version' and 'Hide Wrong DayZ Version' to filter
- [Feature] Wrong Arma2 version logic is now based off the 'minimum arma version' setting that the server provides, not an exact match
- [Feature] Added 'apply update' button to automatically restart commander when a new update is pending.
- [Feature] Favorites title now shows a count like the friends title
- [BugFix] Fixed application window title
0.9.0.31 (July 13, 2012)
- [Feature] For both Arma2 Beta and DayZ, now displaying your installed version and the latest version, side-by-side
- [Feature] Added 'favorite' servers tab/functionality
- [Feature] Added 'recent' servers tab/functionality
- [Feature] Server versions for each server now visible in list
- [Feature] Even more performance improvements.
- [Feature] Can control various game launch options (windowed mode, launch with steam, override Arma2 or Arma2OA directories)
- [Feature] Improved server settings checkboxes to better convey when they are on/off/ignored
- [Feature] Added Maximize/Minimize buttons
- [Other] Self-updating DayZ Commander improvements
- [Other] New Icon/Logo